COOLSPIRiT Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
COOLSPIRiT Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2018.
What we collect
We may collect information such as:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address & telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We (or other selected third parties acting on our behalf) may contact you from time to time in order to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and vie other methods of communications.
Browsing our site
Every time you connect to the site, where possible we store a log of your visit that shows the unique identifier of your machine. This tells us what your machine has looked at, whether the page request was successful or not and which browser your machine used to view the pages. This data is used for statistical purposes as well as to help customise the user experience as you browse the site and subsequently interact with COOLSPIRiT. This helps us to understand which areas of the site are of particular interest, which pages are not being requested, and how many people are visiting the site in total. It also helps us determine which products and services may be of specific interest to you. We may attempt to contact you through these details if necessary, including, without limitation, when you are using the wrong paths to access the site or are breaching restrictions on the use of the site.
A cookie is a small file that gets entered into the memory of your browser by a website. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can indicate whether you would like to sign up to our regular communications, such as a newsletter. You can also advise in the message text box, when sending a message.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your information to send you promotional information about COOLSPIRiT and third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you do not wish to receive this information you can simply update your preferences when the mail is received.
We adhere to the following guidelines in relation to our email communications:
- emails will clearly identify us as the sender/
- emails sent to you for marketing purposes will include an option to unsubscribe from future email messages.
you may unsubscribe from all mailing lists, with the exception of any emails regarding legal notices, invoicing, or license renewals.
- any third parties who send emails on our behalf will be required to comply with legislative requirements on unsolicited emails and the use of personal data.
We send emails from a number of different domains in both plain text and HTML email formats. Emails are usually sent using the domains @coolspirit.co.uk or @coolspirit-bulletin.co.uk.
This is the website of COOLSPIRiT Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under company number 3600170 whose registered office is at COOLSPIRiT Ltd, 24 The Bridge Business Centre, Beresford Way, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9FG, United Kingdom and whose VAT registration number is GB 715 9952 01.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.